Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
I. Online Booking Process
Steps of booking through the online booking system:
1. The Client may choose from the Packages and standard accommodation offered as stated in the booking table.
2. On familiarisation with the Package and its price, the Client selects the time of stay for the selected room as well as additional terms or a Package.
3. On selection of an offer, the Client proceeds to a form, which needs to be completed by specifying the Client’s personal data and optional comments on the booking.
4. On completion of the form the Client makes an advance payment by one of the following methods:
* Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard);
* Electronic bank transfer (UAB Paysera LT).
4a. Having selected one of the first two options the Client is directed to a page where payment can be made by means of UAB Paysera LT payment system. Authorisation starts upon connection to UAB Paysera LT through an encrypted 128 bit protocol. After UAB Paysera LT accepts the payment, the Client receives a confirmation of payment and booking by an automatic email message. The email message will specify the Client’s data, name of the hotel, total price of the accommodation, advance payment made and the remaining amount payable. The Client will pay the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. The email message confirming the booking has to be presented at the hotel as a proof of the advance payment and of the remaining amount payable.
4b. Having selected the third option (payment by bank transfer or later payment), the Client will receive a confirmation of initial booking, which will be finally confirmed upon making the advance payment by an ordinary bank transfer or online. The booking has the status of an initial booking 48 hours after its making and may be cancelled if no advance payment is received. On receipt of the advance payment, an email message confirming the booking is sent to the Client. The Client has to present the confirmation email to the hotel manager for final settlement.
4c. Client, who uses an account in the BookingRobot system has the ability to link his credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase a hotel service, a monetary amount will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase. No additional payments are required. A card link can be canceled at any time in account settings, by pressing "Delete" button. The data security of the client’s credit cards is provided by UAB Paysera LT, accredited by the Lithuanian Bank.
5. The Client understands that, in case of a failure/programming error in the online booking system, the published price for the services is unreasonably low/high considering the content of the services; the hotel is entitled to notify the error to the Client within 10 days from the booking confirmation and request payment of the full price. Should the Client refuse to pay the full price, the hotel may cancel the contract/refuse to provide the services. In such a case, the hotel will not indemnify the Client for any losses.
Ia. Booking at Request
In cases where there are no rooms available online, the Client may be offered a room at the Client’s request. Upon completing the form, the Client receives an email confirmation of the time of stay (or information that no rooms are available) with the instructions for the making of the advance payment. The Client may make an advance payment by credit card or by an electronic or ordinary bank transfer. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance payment. Upon making the advance payment the Client will receive an email confirmation of the booking, which the Client has to present upon arrival to the hotel for final settlement.
II. Payment and Cancellation of Booking
1. The Client makes the advance payment by one of the three methods used by the system and pays the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel.
2. There are no booking transaction costs for the Client.
3. Cancellation of the booking no later than 3 days prior to the arrival time is free of charge. The hotel will refund the full amount paid within 21 day.
4. Should the Client cancel the booking less than 3 days prior to the arrival time, the advance payment will not be refunded. In case of such cancellation, the Client will lose the advance payment.
5. Should the Client change the booking details after making an online booking at a discount price of the Package offered by the hotel, the hotel is entitled to recalculate the full price of the order at the current prices.
III. Final Provisions
1. The Client is obliged to provide correct details in the booking form. The hotel is not liable for the wrongly chosen check-in or check-out dates or any other details wrongly specified by the Client.
2. Responsibility for the correct servicing of the payment for the online booking lies with UAB Paysera LT electronic payment system.
3 . The hotel and the company servicing online payments are not liable for unavailability of the system and other faults occurring for reasons beyond their control.
IV. Personal Data
By booking a Package at the hotel, the Client agrees to the recording of his/her personal data in a service database. The data will be used for the finalisation of the booking procedure and for marketing purposes under the agreement on personal data protection dated 28/09/1997.
V. Confirmation of Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’, the Client confirms that he/she understands and accepts the terms of conditions of the booking. The booking is not valid without such confirmation.
Gift coupons reservation rules:
1. The Present coupon(s) confirms the right of the holder of the Present coupon(s) to use servises specified in the amount of coupon(s).
2. The holders of the Present coupon(s) can enjoy the services provided belonging only to Atokampis.
3. If the desired purchase amount exceeds the value of the Present coupon(s), actual difference can be paid in cash.
4. The Present coupon shall not be exchanged to cash.
5. The Present coupon(s) is valid during 3 months period from its purchase date.
6. If the Present coupon was not used until the end of its validity period, it will be regarded as null and void.
7. If the holder of the Present coupon acquires services for the amount lower that the amount specified in the Present coupon(s), remaining amount is not returned to the holder of the Present coupon.
8. The holder of the Present coupon having paid by the Present coupon(s), shall not be given the VAT invoice.
9.The Present coupon you must use at one time.
The persons under 16 cannot submit any personal data through our website. If you are a person under 16, prior to submission of any personal information you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians.
This Policy shall not apply when the Visitor browses the websites of other companies or uses the services of third parties when visiting the website of Atokampis, UAB.
When processing personal data, we shall follow the requirements of the EU Regulation No 2016/679 on Data Protection, the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data, the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Electronic Communications, and other relevant applicable legal acts as well as the directions of regulatory authorities.
Registered office: Visginų km. 3, Kruonio sen., LT-56311 Kaišiadorių raj.
Telephone: +370 610 72554
Company code: 304430155
Exempt from VAT
Data Controller’s c/a: LT34700010150594175 (Swedbank, AB)
Directly provided data:
Where the Visitor visits the Data Controller’s website, the Data Controller shall also collect the information that shall disclose the peculiarities and specific of the services rendered by the company or the statistics on the visits shall be generated automatically. For further information, please refer to the section ‘Cookies’.
When the Visitor is logging in through network accounts, such as Facebook, Gmail, etc., the information received may be related to other information that we receive when the Visitor is visiting our website.
The information on the Visitor’s PC and the Visitor’s visits and use of this website, including IP address, the time and date of website logins, etc.;
Any other information that the Visitor may provide to the Data Controller at any time by using the Data Controller’s website and the services rendered by thereof.
The information provided by the Visitor may be used for the following purposes:
We undertake not to disclose the Visitor’s personal data to any unrelated third parties, except for the following:
Atokampis, UAB shall keep the Visitor’s personal data for the period no longer than required by the purposes of data processing or provided by legal acts, should these set out a longer data retention period. Personal data are usually stored for the period reasonable claims may be made from the contractual relationship or to the extent necessary to implement and protect the legitimate interests of Atokampis, UAB. Any personal data that is no longer needed shall be destroyed. When providing electronic services, Atokampis, UAB shall handle the traffic related data only to the extent necessary to ensure the proper provision of services, except in the cases provided by law.
Having subscribed to the Newsletter, Atokampis, UAB will use the Visitor’s e-mail address based on the Visitor’s consent, which the Visitor may withdraw at any time. We can forward the Visitor’s e-mail address to third parties providing specialized services only to send you the Atokampis, UAB newsletter.
Having forwarded the newsletter, Atokampis, UAB may collect the statistics on the Visitor’s behavior, for example, whether the Visitor has opened an e-mail, what links they have clicked.
We will handle the Visitor’s e-mail address for the purpose of forwarding our newsletters until the Visitor refuses to receive the offers by Atokampis, UAB. You can unsubscribe the newsletters of Atokampis, UAB by clicking on the relevant link at the bottom of the newsletter or by other methods specified in this Policy.
The Data Controller’s website may also contain promotional messages, links to third party websites and their services – the Data Controller shall not control this information. The Data Controller shall not be responsible for the safety and privacy of the information collected by the third parties. The Visitor must read the privacy policies applicable to the third party websites and the services that they use.
Having accessed the Data Controller’s website, the Visitor shall be provided with the content that meets the Visitor’s needs. For this purpose, cookies are used. Cookies are small files – the data elements designed to hold (to store automatically) the Visitor’s data when browsing in the Data Controller’s website. They facilitate retaining the history on website accessing, adapting it to the context, also allows monitoring website visit duration, collecting the statistical information about the number of visitors and maintaining smooth operation of website.
For the analysis on the accessing and use of its Website, the company Atokampis, UAB shall use Google Analytics as well as other similar tools. These tools generate the statistical and other data on the Website accessing and use based on the cookies that are stored in the users’ PCs. The data collected on the Website accesses shall be used for the development of reports on the accessing of the Website.
|Name of cookie||The purpose of the cookie||Creation time||Period of validity||Data used|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Increasing the application security.||On entering the web site||2 hours|
|laravel_session||Session cookie generation||On entering the web site||Until the leaving the web site||PHP session identifier|
|_ga||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||4 metai|
|extend_reservation_in||Save time until booking is over||On reservation creation .||1 day|